If you’re considering a vasectomy, and happen to like pizza and basketball, a Massachusetts urology clinic has an offer for you.
Urology Associates of Cape Cod says it’s offering a free pizza to vasectomy patients during March Madness. An administrator with the group says it’s a lighthearted way to raise awareness about the procedure and drum up business.
Posts Tagged Overpopulation
Before you send us notes that “this episode is distorted”…we already know and there’s not much we can do about it now except try not to let it happen in the future. Our apologies. Nate, Will and Joe talk about the Texas family court judge who can be seen in a YouTube video beating his teenage daughter with cerebral palsy, a couple who fed LSD to their dog, 7 billion people, and much more. Featured music from Nacho Picasso, Curbside Jones, and Lushlife.
- Nacho Picasso – Bad Guy Official Bandcamp
- Curbside Jones – Hot Chicks x Arcade Sticks (Sk8God Remix) Official Bandcamp
- Lushlife – Glistening (ft STS, Jabee) Official Bandcamp
- MI MESSENGER MI Senate passes ‘license to bully’ legislation
- HUFFINGTON POST Pot Activist Has Heart Attack Dies Comes Back and Beats Pot Rap
- GAME POLITICS Family Court Judge under Investigation for Beating ‘File-Sharing’ Daughter in 2004
- NY DAILY NEWS Texas judge William Adams under investigation after video aparently shows him beating disabled daughter
- KOTAKU Abusive Judge Said His Daughter Dropped Out, Had Video Game Store Job
- MSNBC Police: Naked couple fed LSD-laced gummy worm to dog
- ROCKSTAR GAMES Grand Theft Auto V Trailer
- GAME POLITICS Teen Murderer Confess to Crime in World of Warcraft Chat
- GAME POLITICS Study Finds Games Make Kids More Creative
- SF CHRONICLE 7 billion people fuel concern over world resources
- WIRED Making Sense of 7 Billion People
- HUFFINGTON POST McDonald’s Job Applications Dumped On ‘Occupy’ Protesters By Chicago Board Of Trade
- CRACKED 6 Completely Legal Ways The Cops Can Screw You